We are hiring our first Product Manager to take over from the CEO as Head of Product:
- Fun industry? Check: motorsport (cars, motorcycles, go-karts, track days, autocross, racing!)
- Full-time remote? Check: anywhere w/ daily 4-hour overlap with US/Central
- Good compensation? Check: market rate with tons of flexibility and meaningful life-work integration
- Ability to make an impact? Check: you'll work directly with the CEO in a low-BS environment measured by results, not hours
- Low probability of success? Negatory: we have a profitable platform with product-market fit, we're introducing complementary services and expanding internationally
This is a SaaS Product Manager opportunity to lead the expansion of a membership, licensing and event registration platform and a mobile live timing and race results app. You won't be a cog in a giant Facegooglegram machine but will own the process from research to delivery on a small, growing team.
A love of racing is not required, but we can't guarantee the passion of our customer base won't rub off on you. Check out the full description, our team values and welcome video at the link below and let's chat!
To apply: Visit http://info.motorsportreg.com/job-product-manager