PhishMe is seeking an experienced developer to join our PhishMe Intelligence team.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with a number of different technologies which support the growth of our Intelligence service. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be a team player willing to adjust to the dynamic needs of a fast-paced company.
- Design and develop cross-browser user experience solutions for Java based web applications.
- Work on back-end development to facilitate UX development.
- Help with planning efforts and assess technical feasibility of solutions and mock-ups.
- Participate in code reviews, testing process through unit testing, and bug fixes.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- Cross-Browser compatibility experience.
- Experience and comfort developing large scale distributed applications using Java (core, concurrency, threading)
- Knowledge and experience using relational database systems especially PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience designing and consuming REST compliant Web services.
- Works well with others, capable of working constructively with a group of people that have different skill sets and interests. Effective at communication.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as a member of a dynamic and fast moving team.
- Ability to comfortably do full stack development from backend systems to user interfaces as necessary
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecommute (United States only)
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
To apply: To apply for this position, please follow the link below:https://careers-phishme.icims.com/jobs/1107/software-developer%2c-intelligence/job?mobile=false&width=1020&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240