MailerLite is a team of 27 designers, developers, writers, runners, photographers, surfers, chess players, foodies, parents, dreamers, travellers and genuine nice people. We are friends that hang out all day and share a purpose to build the best email marketing software for small business.
327,571 businesses, start-ups, freelancers and other great people rely on MailerLite to manage their email marketing.
How we work
At MailerLite we believe in keeping things simple. No corporate structure, no unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of driven and motivated people. Everyone in our team can pitch his idea for a new feature or a change and lead the project.
We strive to build company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values: https://blog.mailerlite.com/why-you-need-company-values-or-lovemyjob/
You choose what projects you want to work on. It can be UI/UX for new MailerLite features, website updates, blog changes, newsletter templates, landing pages or even things like company t-shirt or a cool sticker. You will never be bored, because there's plenty of interesting things to do and new stuff to learn.
Most of the projects are run by a team of 2 or 3 people: designer, developer and support or marketing person. Teams change for each project. You can pitch your idea and lead a team to make it happen.
You can work from our Vilnius office or be remote. We use Slack, Trello and 15five to be connected.
- Self-organized and driven: you need to be able to set tasks for yourself and lead projects.
- Expert in HTML/CSS, Bootstrap.
- Pro in Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator.
- Practiced knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- Fluent English.
- Copywriting skills.
- You're a Mac person.
- This position is full time (40 hours per week).
Special requirements for remote workers
- You must have high speed Internet.
- You must be able to travel to Vilnius, Lithuania and other places (at our expense) for team building gatherings that we call Workation.
- You must be online throughout your work day, using Slack for communication with the team.
What we offer
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project.
- Amazing Team.
- Competitive market.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
How to apply
Don't send us a resume. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply:
- Signup for a free MailerLite account: https://www.mailerlite.com/signup
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or personal homepage.
- Links to your work examples.
- Companies where you worked.
- 3 websites or blogs that inspire you.
- What would be your first project at MailerLite? What you want to change, make better?
- Expected salary.
To apply: Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com. Follow the instructions above.