Bootstrapped data viz platform that helps people understand complex relationships, primarily through network, systems, and stakeholder maps. WeÃ¢ÂÂve spent the past five years refining KumuÃ¢ÂÂs visualization platform and weÃ¢ÂÂre embarking on our next phase: developing a suite of products that utilize KumuÃ¢ÂÂs technology on top of other platforms (such as Slack and Salesforce) while doubling down on our efforts to make Kumu the premier platform for understanding complicated relationships and tackling complex problems.
WeÃ¢ÂÂre currently working with some of the worldÃ¢ÂÂs top organizations including The Omidyar Group, Gates Foundation, Hewlett Foundation, USAID, Stanford ChangeLabs, 100Kin10, Democracy Fund, World Bank, Humanity United and more.
- Full-time remote position
- Salary $60-80k
- Stack: react, redux, rails, webgl, webpack/babel, aws, git/github, IE11+
- Bonus points for experience with: graphs/networks, couchdb, elasticsearch, redis, d3
YouÃ¢ÂÂre probably a great fit if:
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre a talented web developer (both frontend and backend)
- YouÃ¢ÂÂve mastered multiple programming languages and frameworks
- YouÃ¢ÂÂve built and maintained a complex library, single page web app, or product
- You work well setting your own priorities and working with lots of freedom
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre excited about (or at least donÃ¢ÂÂt mind getting dragged into) snowboarding in Bend, rock climbing in Utah, surfing in Costa Rica, or whitewater rafting in Colorado.
On a day-to-day basis youÃ¢ÂÂll be working with Ryan (@rymohr) and Dan (@danprince). YouÃ¢ÂÂll be involved throughout the entire development process, from initial brainstorms and sketching to the final stages of testing and release. We move fast and ship often, and try to break work into weekly deliverables to keep everyoneÃ¢ÂÂs expectations and progress in check. We do a hangout at the beginning of each week to reconnect and revisit everyoneÃ¢ÂÂs immediate priorities.
To apply: If youÃ¢ÂÂre interested, please send a SHORT email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why youÃ¢ÂÂre excited to work for Kumu. Experienced developers only. Lengthy and/or generic applications will be ignored. Thanks!