Harvest is an independent, profitable software company that makes tools to help businesses run more smoothly. For the past 11 years, our customers have relied on our products as a critical part of their day-to-day operations. TheyÃ¢ÂÂre the reason weÃ¢ÂÂre still in business, and their needs drive our product decisions.
Harvest started as a team of 3 and grew slowly to todayÃ¢ÂÂs current total of 51 lovely faces.
Though we have an office in NYC, we hire the best people for the job no matter where they call home. WeÃ¢ÂÂve worked as a remote team since the beginning, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels included and heard.
Marketing at Harvest
Our marketing teamÃ¢ÂÂs mission is clear: get more people around the world to experience Harvest.
Our approach to marketing is part creative and part scientific: we rely on first principles thinking
and therefore arenÃ¢ÂÂt afraid to try something new. We approach new initiatives as experiments and always measure results. WeÃ¢ÂÂre a small, nimble team and we value critical rigor, openness, and accountability. We stay focused to get the most important stuff done.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre a practiced growth marketer and have experience experimenting with new and creative ways of attracting potential customers.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂve worked in the SaaS or B2B space and have shown an ability to market to all parts of the funnel.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre a great writer who can effectively and creatively communicate HarvestÃ¢ÂÂs value to potential customers across a variety of formats, from short ad text to long-form content.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre an excellent project manager who can be counted on to get initiatives both large and small across the finish line.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre thoughtful and critical. Before executing, you take the time to understand why weÃ¢ÂÂre doing a project and why itÃ¢ÂÂs worth our time now.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre a great teammate, fueled by giving and receiving thoughtful, straightforward feedback.
- YouÃ¢ÂÂre comfortable clearly expressing your ideas in asynchronous, written communication.
Does that sound like you? If so, here are some of the things we may ask of you:
- Spread awareness of HarvestÃ¢ÂÂthrough ads, blog posts, customer stories, and more.
- Decide where our advertising dollars are best spent (Print? Podcasts? Spotify?) and negotiate with publishers on placement and price.
- Help us improve the trial experience for our customers by working with product team on new customer emails.
- Work with a designer on a mobile-friendly design for our marketing site and newsletter.
- Dig into our data and help us understand how weÃ¢ÂÂre doing.
To apply: Apply via Workable. Pay attention the "When You Apply" section. https://harvest.workable.com/j/4F89ACC3F3