UX / UI Product Designer with Startup - B2B - SaaS - MVP Experience
at Gear Stream

Please Note:  
This is a remote job, however we will only consider Freelancers who are based in Europe, North America, or South America

This role is part-time, approx 80-100 hours per month

We seek a single freelancer, or a small cross-disciplinary team that can assist us in taking a new Product we're building and help us complete the designs for our MVP launch this fall.  Our MVP is only 40% designed and built.  We need a UX/Product Designer to help us finish the remaining 60%.  The work will will be long-term if we find the right UX freelancer.

Skills/Experience Required:
  • Proven Start-Up MVP Launch Experience
  • Comfortable with Insane Deadlines
  • Strategic thinker
  • Creative problem solver
  • Can jump into a complex Enterprise B2B web and mobile product and come up to speed FAST
  • VERY FAST at building out UX and UI artifacts - Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
  • MUST have a robust product portfolio of previous UX/UI work you can share
  • Knowledge of Agile Methods required

To apply: brad.murphy@gearstream.com