Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full stack software development
- Write well-designed, readable, and testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Familiar with Restful APIs
- Develop software validation plans, quality assurance procedures and write test cases.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Implement software models and UI to meet design specifications and criteria
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure underlying production software stack is up to update and stable
- Have at least eight (8) years of experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Have at least eight (8) years of experience as a Software engineer developing software developing software with high level languages such as Java and C# (C# Preferred).
- Have at least five (5) years experience developing software for Microsoft Windows (XP or newer), or UNIX/Linux/RedHat/Debian family of operating systems.
- Shall have experience in the design and development of Object Oriented software using popular software design patterns.
- Have in-depth knowledge of relational databases and their limitations.
- Shall have DevOps experience in managing and monitoring mission critical software deployments.
- Have at least two (2) years experience in software integration and software testing techniques such as unit testing, user-story/use-case testing and vulnerability penetration testing.
- Understand technical writing and have familiarity with notable technical literature in terms of designing and developing scalable and reliable big data systems.
- Have fluency in the following skills and must demonstrate experience in the following technologies ( bold required ):
- Skills: Front End User Interface (UI) Development, Middle-Tier Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development, Data Modeling, DevOps, Source Version Control and Continuous Integration.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without regards to sponsorship.
Our benefits include:
Medical and Dental w/Flex spending account