Are you empathetic to developers and enjoy solving problems? WeÃ¢ÂÂd love to talk to you if you have most of the following:
- Experience in a support role and love talking to people and helping them solve problems
- A strong familiarity with a broad spectrum of technology stacks, including Rails, Python, PHP, Node, Java, relational and schemaless databases.
- Experience with Linux and Unix based operating systems including Shell scripting
- Some knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Some knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- A customer-centric and diplomatic writing style: you'll be helping customers from a wide range of backgrounds, languages, and experience levels
- A desire to assist developers in being happy and successful
- Significant technical ability, with an understanding of the developer mindset, tools and culture
- The ability to identify and follow up on problems that come up often
- A track record of continuous learning and self improvement
- Experience with remote working and self organization
Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCIÃ¢ÂÂs platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. WeÃ¢ÂÂre hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/circleci/8d20517e-0d08-4728-9f41-5a3f3ce97c1a?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=WEWORKREMOTELY