Who we are and what weÃ¢ÂÂre looking for :
) is an online flower delivery company based in Paris. We launched in 2015, and after several successful rounds of fundraising and thousands of bouquets delivered, we have lots of exciting new projects in bloom. This means weÃ¢ÂÂre looking for a creative, adventurous Senior Ruby on Rails developer to come along for the ride.
You will join a team of 5 developers and 1 U/X designer to help us fine-tune our existing app, as well as to build new features. You can either work from our spacious office in downtown Paris or from the comfort of your own home - itÃ¢ÂÂs up to you. WeÃ¢ÂÂre looking for a developer with extensive Ruby experience, an eye for detail and an ability to put themselves in the end-userÃ¢ÂÂs shoes.
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails (Rails 4.X)
- Front-end: HAML, SASS, Coffee Script, HTML5, JQuery, etc.
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Source control: Git + github.com
- Code review: github.com
- At least 3 years of experience working on e-commerce apps or similar projects (primarily built with Ruby)
- Great written and spoken English skills
- Able to work full-time
- The ability to enter into an employment contract or to bill clients in France
To apply: If this sounds like a good fit for you, the first (and most important) step of the application process is a code test. You can access it here : https://github.com/bergamotte/rails-coding-test